- I have audited the attached Balance Sheet of AGROHA CO-OPERATIVE URBAN BANK LIMITED, D.no.21-1-974, 2nd Floor, Opp High Court, Ghansi Bazar, Rikabgunj, Hyderabad as at 31st March, 2018 and also the Profit and Loss Account for the year ended on that date annexed thereto. These financial statements are the responsibility of the Bank’s My responsibility is to express an opinion on these financial statements based on my audit.
- I conducted my audit in accordance with auditing standards generally accepted in Those standards require that i plan and perform the audit to obtain reasonable assurance about whether the financial statements are free of material misstatement. An audit includes examining, on a test basis, evidence supporting the amounts and disclosures in the financial statements. An audit also includes assessing the accounting principles used and significant estimates made by management, as well as evaluating the overall financial statement presentation. I believe that my audit provides a reasonable basis for my opinion.
- On the basis of the audit indicated above and as required by the Banking Regulation Act, 1949, to the extent it is applicable to co-operative banks, I report
- The Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account have been drawn up in accordance the provisions of section 29 of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949, as applicable to co-operative banks vide section 56 (z l) of the said Act.
- I have obtained all the information and explanations which, to the best of my knowledge and belief, were necessary for the purpose of my audit and have found them to be
- The transactions of the Bank, which have come to my notice, have been within the competence of the Bank.
- In my opinion, proper books of account as required bye-law have been kept by the Bank so far as it appears from my examination of those
- The Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account dealt with by this Report are in agreement with the books of
- The Balance Sheet and the Profit and Loss Account dealt with by this Report are, in my opinion, in compliance with the Accounting Standards issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India; subject to Note No.10 of Schedule-17: Notes of
- In my opinion and to the best of my information and according to the explanations given to me, the said accounts read with the Principal Accounting Policies and Notes on Accounts particularly give a true and fair view
- in the case of the Balance Sheet, of the state of affairs of the Bank as at 31st March, 2019 and
- in the case of the Profit and Loss Account, of the profit of the Bank for the year ended on that date.
B. NAGARAJA RAO & ASSOCIATES
Firm Regn. No.006935S
Place: Hyderabad (B.NAGARAJA RAO)
Date: 24.06.2019 Proprietor